Wednesday 10 June 2015

My Bath - My Office

Despite also containing our homes only toilet,
The bathroom does not make such a bad office.
It is relatively private,
And the warm water and relaxed attitude to attire is a definite plus.
Being able to recline while tapping away on an iPad,
Or making necessary business phone calls is superior,
To any ergonomic office chair.
My bath easily holds two,
So there is room for my secretary.
When the water gets cooler,
I can just let a little out of the plug- hole,
And top it up with lovely hot water.
This is only disadvantageous when you are speaking on the phone.
I sometimes wonder at the thoughts of,
A business contact on the other end,
When they hear the echoing hollowness of this chamber,
Or the splash when I drop the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment